Precautions when using automatic aluminum profile cutting machine
1. When moving the table or spindle, the movement speed should be correctly selected according to the distance from the workpiece to prevent collision when moving too fast.
2. When programming, you should determine the correct processing technology and processing route according to the actual situation, to prevent scrapping or cutting off the workpiece in advance due to insufficient processing position or insufficient edge strength.
3. Before the thread cutting, the program and compensation amount must be confirmed to be correct.
4. Check if the tension of the electrode wire is sufficient. When cutting the taper, the tension should be reduced to half the usual.
5. Check whether the feeding speed of the electrode wire is proper.
6. Choose open machining or close machining according to the actual situation of the workpiece, and try to shorten the distance between the nozzle and the workpiece as much as possible while avoiding interference. In close processing, the distance between the nozzle and the workpiece is generally 0.05 to 0.1 mm.
7. Check whether the jet flow selection is reasonable. Use high-pressure jet flow during rough machining and low-pressure jet flow during finishing.
8. Pay attention to observe and judge the processing stability when cutting, and adjust in time when it is found to be bad.
9. During the processing, the cutting conditions should be inspected and monitored frequently.